Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yellowstone!

Midway Geyser Basin
This is actually only about half of our entire group!


We just got back from a wonderful vacation with my (Jenny's) entire family to Yellowstone! We stayed in a spacious cabin and spent several wonderful days in the Park. To avoid a lengthy travel log, I will just share some of the highlights with a few pictures.


Old Faithful
Artist Point at Lower Falls

Cool picture taken by Alan at Upper Falls

Grand Prismatic Pool at Midway Geyser Basin
This was my favorite place! Can you see the rainbow?


One evening we celebrated my dad's retirement from work.
We are so excited for him!


Walking around at Old Faithful Geyser Basin


Morning Glory Pool

Hayden Valley


Tukered out on the ride home.
Jared was an angel for most of the trip!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Wow, for a second I thought that last picture was of Scott. Must be related, huh?

Very cute pics. The upper falls rainbow looks especially nice.

Ann-Marie said...

You guys got some really good pictures! What a fun trip!

Amy said...

Wow, what amazing color! I've never been to Yellowstone, but now I'm dying to go. Your parents look really great, by the way!