
So, many of you in my family will be proud to hear that I made it all the way through September without even looking at a Christmas CD, let alone listening to one. The weather has just been too August-y. However, I do claim Christmas music as one of the joys of fall and will allow myself to indulge as soon as the weather turns chilly and gray.
I did, however, indulge today in a different fall joy. Egg nog. Not just regular egg nog, but the pumpkin spice flavored kind. I was at the store today and just couldn't resist. I love how this Christmas treat has, over the past few years, turned into a generic fall treat, and it was re-branded with a Halloween carton. I guess that they (the powers that be) just knew that suckers like me would actually buy it this early in the season. Well, they were right.
It is so delicious. Try a glass for yourself and you'll see.
2 comments:
I LOVE eggnog and I didn't know they made Halloween eggnog! I'm going to buy some tomorrow :-)
I am running to the store right now! that stuff is delicious!
Post a Comment