Thursday, December 18, 2008

Haircut


I feel so silly taking photos of myself, but I have to show off my new haircut! We are so lucky to have a professional cosmetologist (is that how you say it?) in our family. Alan's sister Alana does such a great job on all of us!


I haven't had my hair this short since the summer before 12th grade. We both like it a lot! What do you think?

17 comments:

Jodie said...

What a totally hip and cute mom you are!

Mom said...

I love it, Bee!

Katie Phillips said...

Jenny, I think you look gorgeous! That's the first thought I had when I saw the picture as the blog was loading. You look great with short hair!!

Amber Handy said...

I love it!

Emma said...

I think your hair is really cute! I love having my hair short, less time required to fix it. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Amanda said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You look great!

Jess said...

It's super cute!

Lesley said...

love it. makes me want to cut mine.

love you!

April & Josh said...

I love it! It looks so good!

AOlson said...

It's awesome! You look wonderful. So happy. It makes me smile, too.

Alisa said...

So cute! You are totally beautimous.

Ann-Marie said...

pretty!

Hohmann Family said...

Fabulous Da(r)ling!! (think rich english accent when you read that.)

Hannah said...

Love your hair!! and it is much better than being forced into a short haircut because your friends "thought" they could cut layers into your hair.

Crystal said...

Ms, or should I say Mrs. Curtis and Stout! I love it! It makes you look so trendy! Very cute! :)

LuckyMatt said...

Okay, looking at blogs hasn't been my priority for a few weeks. But your haircut is great, sis.

Camille said...

very cute! I like it! :)