"And with stout hearts look ye forth till tomorrow. God will protect you; then do what is right!"
STOUTHEARTED (adj): having or showing no fear when faced with something dangerous, difficult, or unknown.
SYNONYMS: audacious, aweless, bold, brave, courageous, dauntless, fearless, gallant, heroic, intrepid, lionhearted, manful, manly, plucky, stalwart, valiant, valorous
Monday, February 9, 2009
Reading with Daddy
Reading with Jared just keeps on getting more and more fun. He definitely has his favorite books! I just love these pictures of Alan and Jared together.
so sweet... and of COURSE he's a musical prodigy! I was just thinking of you this week because I need an accompanist (no one likes to play in my ward) and I can't just call you like I used to the night before and you'd come play for me. I totally took you for granted.
3 comments:
so sweet... and of COURSE he's a musical prodigy! I was just thinking of you this week because I need an accompanist (no one likes to play in my ward) and I can't just call you like I used to the night before and you'd come play for me. I totally took you for granted.
Love you!
Those are sweet pictures.
I just about started crying! I love my brother so much! And my buddy:)
Post a Comment