Aah, another post about me working on my domesticity. :) Our new house has a peach tree, and last week the peaches were ripe, so we picked them all for Family Home Evening one night. Jared loved it! He was totally helpful picking them--so we got him his own set of gloves (since Alan and I were wearing them) and his own grocery sack to put them in (so we could sort out the good ones from the bad ones.)
"And with stout hearts look ye forth till tomorrow. God will protect you; then do what is right!" STOUTHEARTED (adj): having or showing no fear when faced with something dangerous, difficult, or unknown. SYNONYMS: audacious, aweless, bold, brave, courageous, dauntless, fearless, gallant, heroic, intrepid, lionhearted, manful, manly, plucky, stalwart, valiant, valorous
Monday, August 24, 2009
Peaches!
Aah, another post about me working on my domesticity. :) Our new house has a peach tree, and last week the peaches were ripe, so we picked them all for Family Home Evening one night. Jared loved it! He was totally helpful picking them--so we got him his own set of gloves (since Alan and I were wearing them) and his own grocery sack to put them in (so we could sort out the good ones from the bad ones.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those look so delicious! Brian says eating canned peaches is like biting into summer. I love peaches!
mmmm I'm so jealous! Peaches are my favorite...
Lucky!!!!
Holy cow... I would love to do that... but I doubt that I ever will... I'm quite jealous of you!
Happy Birthday Jenny!:)
Post a Comment