Friday, December 11, 2009

Thank You, Christmas...

...for expanding Jared's repertoire of movies that he will watch. In our neighborhood you have to get a basic cable TV package in order to get any TV, even supposedly free TV. Right now we do not get any TV channels in an effort to keep our budget down a little. In addition to the three Elmo movies we have and the three episodes of Sesame Street I taped off the TV before we moved, he will now also watch the following:

  • The Grinch ("The Ginch")
  • Rudolph, the Red-nosed Reindeer
  • Frosty the Snowman
  • Elmo Saves Christmas
  • Elmo's World: Happy Holidays
  • Christmas on Sesame Street
It has been a nice change. I really can take only so much of Elmo's Potty Time.

2 comments:

Amber Handy said...

I'm so glad he will watch other movies! Just yesterday Will actually let us put in a movie other than Ratatouille. I don't know how kids watch the same movie over, and over, and OVER again :)

Emma said...

Wal-Mart has sometimes has good $5 kids movies. We watch a LOT of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! Too bad you don't get PBS. There is a great variety.