Tuesday, May 18, 2010

She's Here!

Margaret was finally born last week! We are so excited that little Maggie is here.

More details to follow when we have time to upload pictures. (Thanks, Alana, for this picture!)

23 comments:

April & Josh said...

Congrats Jenny! Can't wait to see more pictures of her. You guys are such a cute family!

Katie Phillips said...

So sweet!! Hope things are going well and that you are getting some sleep!! :)

Lesley said...

Maggie! I love it! Congratulations, and I can't wait to see pictures of your little angel. Look at all that hair!

Shell said...

she is beautiful!

Ruth said...

Congratulations!! I love her name. It looks like everyone's doing well, that's great! :) Can't wait to hear more about it!

Alana said...

i thought it looked familiar! see you guys tonight!

Katie said...

Congrats!!!!!!! Hope all is well! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear the birth story! Take care!

Christy Edgel said...

Congratulations!!!! She's adorable. And tons of hair like everyone in the family:)

Jennifer said...

CONGRATS! We are so happy for you!

Jess said...

Wow! She has WAY more hair than Colby! Can't wait to see her! :)

Jamie and Ben said...

She's beautiful! Ben has a few pictures from his visit that are adorable too. I love her name. Congratulations!

Sherrie said...

Congrats Jenny and Alan and Jared! She's super, super cute! I can't wait to come see her in person. ")

Amy said...

She's darling! Look at that full head of hair. I love when they're born like that. Hope you are doing well and getting some sleep!

Jeremy and Heidi said...

So cute! Look at all that hair--bet you can't wait to put a bow in it!!

Jodie said...

Yay! Congratulations! And how is it possible that you look so skinny after just having a baby? :) Hooray! Any day now and it'll be my turn...

Hannah said...

Congrats! Little girls are so fun.

Karie said...

Yippie! Congrats!

Mom said...

Welcome, precious little Maggie! We love you. Great job, Jenny and Alan. You produced another winner!

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

She is beautiful! I love the name...and I can't wait to see more pictures! We are moving to MN in June...I am slowly moving back to UT! Congrats!:)

AOlson said...

I love, love, love the name! You guys look fantastic! Happy little family. Congratulations!

Ashley said...

So precious! Good job, Bill! Just take your time, and slowly you'll settle into a new "normal". Hope Jared is being a sweet big brother! love ya lots!

Ann-Marie said...

Yay, she is so cute! good work Alan and Jenny!

Emma said...

Hooray! I am so happy for you. I am glad little Maggie is here safe and sound.