Here is a picture of "Baby Mags," as Jared likes to call her. She is in a darling lemony outfit my generous neighbor gave her. I guess you could call the expression on her face lemony, too. :)
Any guesses as to what movie the title of this post is taken from?
8 comments:
Anne of Green Gables ! (the second one I believe..) AND your daughter is beautiful... but I figure you knew that already =)
ooh,ooh, I know, I know!! Anne of Green Gables. Anne to Josie. Am I right???
She looks adorable!
Anne of Green Gables, Anne talking about Josie Pie. Baby Mags is adorable!
Her outfit is darling and my own does makes that expression often as well!
Such a cutie, I just want to pinch those cheeks!
cute! Congrats to you guys on the new sweet baby girl!
look at her rolly poley arms! i love it! i need to come over there and squish her!
I see Stout and Curtis in that cute little face! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment