This little princess of mine slept 12 hours straight last night with no wakings! The Buddy didn't do that until he was 6 months old! I just had to create a post to commemorate this special occasion. (She slept 10 1/2 hours straight a week and a half ago, but hadn't slept as long since. I have been praying and hoping for consistency!) I was up and awake and breakfasted and dressed and made-up with my hair all done before she woke up. Wonderful! We'll see when and if she chooses to do that again.
"And with stout hearts look ye forth till tomorrow. God will protect you; then do what is right!" STOUTHEARTED (adj): having or showing no fear when faced with something dangerous, difficult, or unknown. SYNONYMS: audacious, aweless, bold, brave, courageous, dauntless, fearless, gallant, heroic, intrepid, lionhearted, manful, manly, plucky, stalwart, valiant, valorous
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
(Almost) Perfect Baby
This little princess of mine slept 12 hours straight last night with no wakings! The Buddy didn't do that until he was 6 months old! I just had to create a post to commemorate this special occasion. (She slept 10 1/2 hours straight a week and a half ago, but hadn't slept as long since. I have been praying and hoping for consistency!) I was up and awake and breakfasted and dressed and made-up with my hair all done before she woke up. Wonderful! We'll see when and if she chooses to do that again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! Congratulations!
i love that picture of her!
That much sleep is the stuff dreams are made of! Lucky, lucky mommy! That's awesome! I hope it will be consistent for you, too!
Wow! Colby doesn't even sleep that long with baby food! :)
Yay for sleep for moms! I can't remember the last time I slept that many hours in a row!
Post a Comment