My wonderful mom saved about 7 or 8 dresses that I wore from when I was a newborn until I was about three. Maggie has had the privilege to wear many of them to church, and people will comment about how her dress looks vintage. This past Sunday she wore another one. My mom said that Maggie looked like a little Jenny walking around. What do you think?
Maggie is nearly 18 months in these pictures, and I had just turned two (sorry about the quality--it is a picture of a picture.) My mother was so upset at the time that I wouldn't smile. :)
4 comments:
that is so cute! awesome of your mom to save those dresses. :)
Look how cute you two are! It's fun you have a picture of you in the dress too.
What did I tell you? Maggie is her Mommy's daughter!
Love, Mom
Too cute! I did the same thing with my daughter when she was younger. I loved the outfits my mom had saved!
Post a Comment