This post just contains a sample of how I am unable to take good pictures of Maggie. Seriously, it is so frustrating!
 |
| Modeling her new Hawaiian dress she got from her Aunt Shawna on her birthday |
 |
| Reading with Grandma C. |
 |
| Maggie loves to have me read to her. Wherever I am sitting, she will come plop on my lap with a stack of books and insist that I read to her! It's hard to get things done around here! |
 |
| Blurry photo shoot with her pigtails. She wouldn't hold still!! |
 |
| "All done, Mommy!" |
She is generally a very sweet and happy girl. We just love her so much!
1 comment:
Too funny! I can still tell that she's just beautiful. She has really grown taller and thinned out since I saw her last!
Post a Comment