These past couple of weeks I got to see my amazing friend Kalee. She and I were in the Math Education program together in college, but I hadn't seen her for seven years! She seriously was one of the reasons I survived all those ridiculously difficult math classes. We signed up for probably 10 or so classes together and did our homework together pretty much everyday. Anyway, I got to see her TWICE while she was visiting around these parts (she lives out of state), and it was so fun to see how we could just pick right up where we left off. Our kids got along pretty well together, and my Jared and her little girl Ava even held hands when we were browsing around IKEA. I'm so glad she squeezed me into her schedule! I miss her so much.

I also recently hung out with two of my dear friends from high school, Andrea and Heather. I haven't seen either of them for a year. It was so fun to see them and catch up. Andrea was so nice to host at her house and to plan fun activities for our big crew of kids. They are both amazing.
It is so fun to see friends and catch up!
No comments:
Post a Comment