 |
| Green shamrock cake I made |
Sometimes I "accidentally" start traditions in our family. Last year, a leprechaun came and left some gold treats on St. Patrick's Day, which is something I completely forgot about until Jared mentioned it a couple weeks ago. He was hoping to catch a leprechaun this year, and so he collected a whole bunch of green toys and things and left them in our living room to lure him in (Jared's idea). He said, "Mommy, the only way to know if leprechauns are real is to see if HE hides some gold, and not you and daddy, ok?" Well, apparently leprechauns are real because he left some gold Reese's peanut butter cups in Jared's traps and also some green juice that we drank for breakfast. Jared was sad that we didn't actually catch the leprechaun and is already hoping to do so next year.
 |
| Trail of "gold" candy leading into the doll house, where one of Jared's traps was. He knew the doll house would be the perfect size for a leprechaun. |
 |
| Jared already owned this bear (thanks Shawna!), but he is sitting on the green juice the leprechaun left |
 |
| I went "all out" (ha ha) and made green blueberry and choc. chip pancakes, green eggs, and (not green) bacon for dinner. We also drank a green smoothie (green grapes, banana, kiwi, lime yogurt, spinach, etc.) that Jared really loves. |
Hope your day was as great as ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment