Monday, May 20, 2013

Alan's birthday

 Alan's real birthday was a few days after Evelyn was born. My sweet sister-in-law brought us a delicious pork chop dinner, and then for dessert we had an ice cream sandwich cake that we had made before the baby was born.  I love this guy!

Maggie has so many cute dresses this spring?

Evelyn
Maggie (3 years ago)
 Do Maggie and Evelyn look alike?  Or is it just because they are wearing the same dress?

My 3 (!!!) cute kids

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Cute picture of Evelyn in the bee dress. I think she and Maggie look like siblings, but not exactly alike. I wish I was there to hold your cute baby!

AOlson said...

I'm not very good at telling who a child looks like. But, I do know you have three very good looking kids. I want to hold Evelyn too. If I lived closer, that wouldn't be a problem.

I love that the texture blanket is holding up. At least it looks like it's holding up.

Ashley said...

Happy birthday Alan! Love those three cute kids!