Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy Birthday to Maggie!


We now have Evelyn's, Alan's, and Maggie's birthdays all pretty close together.  I tried to be completely ready for Alan's birthday and Maggie's birthday before Evelyn was born!  It was hard, but I think we were mostly successful.  


For dinner we had ravioli, corn, and fruit.

Maggie just opened up a picture of her and my dad together.  This was a present from Grandma C. 

She LOVES getting new clothes!  Such a girl thing.  Jared has never cared.



Maggie got a lot of new books

I gave Maggie one of my old cabbage patch dolls with about 7 outfits to go along with it.  She LOVES it and has me help her change the dolly's clothes at least once a day. 

It took about 20 tries to get her to finally smile for this picture!  Maggie with most of her presents.  

Maggie told me several times each week for MONTHS before her birthday that she wanted a pink cake with pink frosting and pink ice cream.  It wasn't a fancy cake, but she loved it!
 Happy Birthday, Maggie Moo!  We love you!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy birthday to Maggie! I can't imagine having so many birthdays close together. Way to go on being prepared. Are those some "vintage" My Little Ponies I spy in the picture as well. Those were my absolute favorite toys growing up. I think my friend had that set of twins. I had Bluebell and ____. How fun! Also, great idea giving Maggie a doll. She can learn how to take care of a baby. I love it!