It's not anything spectacular, and I honestly don't think he'll win any kind of award, but I was proud of him for wanting to enter in the contest. This is what he wanted me to write about his picture on the order form:
This is a picture of a field of cows in Idaho, right across from Bear Lake. I named it "Beauty" because it looks so beautiful. This picture makes me think of people having beautiful dreams. I also drew this picture because I hope people have dreams as beautiful as a picture.
Jared finally learned how to ride a two-wheeler a few weeks ago! It was like pulling teeth to get him motivated to practice this summer, but he finally learned and has finally seen the vision of how fun riding a bike is! Now that is all he wants to do! (Just in time for chilly weather...)
No comments:
Post a Comment