Monday, November 4, 2013

Family Pictures 2013


One of my friends took our family pictures a few weeks ago, and I finally got them from her computer.  I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.  I still need to work on cropping and some coloring issues, but I'm excited to get them printed and on my picture wall!


Maggie has turned into such a princess




This was the one and only picture we got of Evy by herself where she is sort of smiling



Jared is looking so grown up to me!  When did he get so big?


Maggie looks so adorable in this picture!  I think it was the only genuine smile we got out of her the whole photo shoot
I think this picture above is my favorite family picture (despite Jared's cocked head), but I need to tweak the coloring so we don't look so washed out.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the purple and black! Yeah for new pictures!

Courtney Stout said...

You guys look awesome! Love the colors!!