Tuesday, April 15, 2014

March in Review

I just realized that I need to catch up on some things before I start blogging about the whirlwind of birthdays that our family has.  

This first video is Maggie practicing her very first talk that she gave in March as a sunbeam in Primary.  The topic: I can gain a testimony of Jesus Christ.  She did a great job during the actual talk, but I'm sure it was hard to hear because she was too close to the microphone, practically licking it.  Ha ha.  For this practice video, she was a bit camera shy and speaking very softly, but here you go anyways:


Here is Evelyn napping.  The silly rascal took off her own shirt before she finally fell asleep.  She is really starting to fight her morning nap, something that is very tragic for both her and me.  We more often than not have a very tired and grumpy baby during the day.  


This was Jared's "trap" for a leprechaun for St. Patrick's Day.  Jared thinks that putting a bunch of green things together will lure the leprechaun to leave gold treats (gold chocolate coins and Reese's peanut butter cups). I guess it works!  I forgot to take pictures of our St. Patrick's Day activities.  However, the evening before we had an amazing green party (complete with games!) planned by Grandma Stout, and the day of we had green jello, green eggs, and green waffles for dinner.  It was fun.



Spring means we get to play on our awesome playground in the backyard. Evelyn LOVES the swing!


Maggie wanted a picture, too.  She is such a sweet girl!

No comments: