Thursday, September 4, 2014

First Days

 By the way, never lose a library book.  It is the most grievous of sins.  We had to pay for Jared's lost book (see previous post), and it cost $24!  Seriously?? It was a skinny little chapter book, not a beautiful, colorful picture book!  I mean, I know they have to buy a new book and pay to re-catalog it and put the computer chip thingy in, but really?  Just saying...

Here are pictures of a few firsts:

Jared's first day of 2nd grade!

Maggie sometimes like to have curly hair--she slept in braids

Maggie's first day of preschool!  She looks a little sad because we had to take about 15 pictures until she finally would look at the camera...

Maggie's preschool shirt to wear on field trips.  Today was her first field trip to the library for story time.  (She tripped on the sidewalk a couple of days ago.  Hence, the cut up lip.)


I signed Maggie up for a little beginner ballet class once a week in the mornings.  Here she is before her first class.  Even though she doesn't know anyone else in her class, she was very excited and will really like it, I think.  She loves to pretend to be a ballerina here at home.

I love this sweetie!



1 comment:

Laura said...

OH MY GOSH!! Maggie is the cutest little ballerina! I can't wait until she has a recital!