Monday, November 3, 2014

Family Pictures, cont.

Evelyn cried every time we tried to take a picture of the whole family.  The rare times she wasn't sobbing, then one or both of the other kids looked bad.  Therefore, we did not get a SINGLE picture where everyone looked good.  Lame!  It was an extremely frustrating time.  

Soooo...Alan and I tried doing some photoshopping.  We have not tried it before, and we weren't using the official "photoshop" program.  Just some program called "Paint" on our computer.   I think sometimes it worked, and sometimes it didn't.  Ha ha.  Here are our favorite three photos with their amateur fix-ups.  Which one do you like the best?

Pose number 1 original:


Photoshop attempt #1 of pose number 1:


Photoshop attempt #2 of pose number 1:

Pose number 2 original:

 Photoshop attempt of pose number 2:

Pose number 3 original:

Photoshop attempt of pose number 3:

Really, I feel my options were so limited to try and find a good photo.  What am I to do?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love all the pictures!! I just love your kiddos so dang much!

Ann-Marie said...

I think the fix of pose #2 looks pretty good!

Courtney Stout said...

Ok. I loved "Photoshop attempt of pose number two" the best. I can't even tell it has been tweaked and it looks great. That does seem like a difficult task. So many wandering eyes and smiles to keep up!
I wouldn't be discouraged. I bet more families end up doing some photo-shop fixes, they just don't tell anyone! :)

Ashley said...

I agree, pose #2 fix is the best. Although, sometimes it is nice to have a more authentic family picture to show off personalities instead of perfect smiles :)

Ashley said...

I agree, pose #2 fix is the best. Although, sometimes it is nice to have a more authentic family picture to show off personalities instead of perfect smiles :)