Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Other April pictures

Maggie had "picture envy" on Evelyn's birthday and wanted me to take a picture of her ring

Evelyn is wearing one of the vintage dresses that I wore (and Maggie wore) when I was little

 Grandma and Grandpa Stout bought our kids these darling shirts from their recent trip to Mexico.  The sea creatures' mouths flap open!!  Evy loves her shirt so much that she insisted on sleeping in it one night.


I took this one of Evy just today when she was drinking the smoothie ("movie") I made for lunch.  She loved it and kept asking for more!

This video is Jared showing off his hula that he is learning for his school dance festival at the end of May.  All of the 2nd graders will be dancing this together.  He loves practicing it at home once he found ot we could look up the music from Lilo and Stitch on YouTube.  I love how "graceful" Jared is.  :)  

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That dance is awesome! He is totally a mini-Alan :)