Sunday, September 13, 2015

End of Summer

I barely remembered before summer was over to get some pictures of my kids swimming with their cousins at Grandma C.'s pool.  Seriously, we are so lucky that she has a pool for us to use all the time!  We seriously went swimming 2-3 times a week on average, and both Jared and Maggie have gotten so good!  I can't wait to see how well they do next time in swimming lessons.  

Maggie and Summer in the hot tub.  You have to be 5 years old in order to be allowed in the hot tub, so this was a big summer for both of them.  

Jared and Charity

Evy liked to dip her feet in the hot tub, since she wasn't allowed

Evy and Grandma

Maggie showing me her moves!
We also obtained some free passes to Seven Peaks at the end of the summer, so we went there one day, too.  I didn't take any pictures, but it was super fun!

 Aunt Emma and Angela came and spent a night with us recently.  Here is Emma cuddling with Evy.




No comments: