Monday, April 28, 2008

Graduation!!!

Last weekend we went to Alan's graduation. It was a little weird, since he actually finished in December and has been working these past few months. However, it was nice to get some closure to our college life, and it was special since he got to walk with his sister (and my dear friend) Amanda. We will always have fond feelings for our alma mater, but we are both glad that this chapter in our lives is finally over.


Congratulations, Master Alan!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Way to go Alan (and Jenny!)!!!

LuckyMatt said...

Mucho Congratulatorio!

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

Congrats! We look forward to the day when Jeff is done fondly. :) I met someone that works with Alan this past month at Jeff's mission reunion. He is an intern there and is going to BYU. I asked him if he knew Alan, and he said, "Yes. He is a very friendly and happy guy." I thought I would pass on the compliment.

Alisa said...

I love this post! The little buddy wants a tassle--way to get him motivated toward an education early.

Congrats, Alan!

Shell said...

Jenny, I love the picture of jared pulling on Alans tassel. Congratulations!

Amanda said...

I insist that you call me "Master Alan."