
Last night our ward put on the first Enrichment that I was sort of in charge of with my new calling. We performed the musical production of "Women at the Well" by Kenneth Cope. There were so many talented women in our ward that sang, played the piano, and were the narrators. (Have I ever mentioned how grateful I am that my good friend Andrea is in my same ward? She helped out soooo much with her talents!) The whole night went so well! There was a very large turnout and the yummy fruit dessert/salad thingy that we served as the refreshment was delicious! I should post the recipe. :)
I have had a hard time sleeping for the past week or so because of stresses about last night and doing things that are out of my comfort zone, but now I am enjoying the temporary freedom of having something finished.
4 comments:
Congratulations on a job well done! And may I say, your new template is gorgeous :)
By the way, don't forget to enter my giveaway on my blog by Friday :)
Congrats, Jenny. I am glad it went so well. Now, more about this salad/dessert thingy...
I'm glad it is over and was successful! Good luck for your next event. We missed you last night, but I'm glad you did what was best for your fam! Sometimes it's hard to do that.
Post a Comment