Monday, May 11, 2009

Excitement!

Our lives have been very crazy lately, and I haven't wanted to blog about our exciting news in case something fell through. But we are moving very soon to a house! I'm not going to post pictures of the outside so that all of our stalkers won't find us, but here are some lovely pictures of the inside. (I wish our furniture looked this nice!) By the way, for those who are wondering, yes, this is the same house that I blogged about a while ago.








We are really excited! Our house has 5 bedrooms, a completely finished basement, a den, and a playroom, plus a swing set, small vegetable garden, and two fruit trees in the backyard. Wish us luck as we make this transition!

17 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

It is so pretty! I can't wait to come visit!!

Katie Phillips said...

Wow!! Such a gorgeous house!! And about to become your home. I'm so happy for you guys, and only a little jealous. ;)

Alisa said...

I love it! I especially love your kitchen (the cabinets, the floor, the counter tops). I think the bold colors will be nice too for variety. And, bay windows are certainly nice.

Is that a peach tree I see in the backyard? I should know those leaves.

A friend of mine told me that it feels like your on vacation every day when you have your own house. Oh, he was also a realtor. :)

But I think he was sort of right.

annalisa said...

Oh how fun! It looks great. I love the red kitchen!! How exciting for you guys. When do you close?

Jennifer said...

Good luck! We are so exciting for you! What a fun time, to be moving into your first house! That is soooooo exciting!

Crystal said...

Jenny! This is so exiting! :) Congrats! It looks lovely!

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

h how exciting! I love it! I think that kitchen is the size of my entire apartment!:) Congrats! You won't believe what I am working on right now...an application to teach at Lone Peak! It is not for sure, but we have this weird year between graduation and med school and we don't know what to do! My CT certification expires in December, but my UT certification is good until next year...I guess we will just have to see...BUT I would love to see you again and your new haouse!:)

AndersenFamily said...

Congrats! It is so big and I love the kitchen. How nice that you can really grow into your house!

Amanda said...

Yahoo!!!

Karie said...

It's beautiful, congrats!

Amanda said...

HOORAY! Looks like a great house, you will have so much fun! What city are you going to be in?

Ashley said...

Jenny, I am so excited for you! You will love having your own place with room to move around. I love the kitchen! And it looks like there is a little girl's room all ready for Jared's sister! LOL ;)

Brooke said...

Yea!!! I love it. See you soon!

Kevin and Jamie said...

What a beautiful home! I love the red, we have a red kitchen too. Just love it!!! Congratulations!

Shannon said...

I love it. It looks beautiful. What a great kitchen you have and so much space! When we are in Utah we will have to come and visit.

Hohmann Family said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! What a bonus for the middle of the year. You will love having your own space.

Ruth said...

That is SO exciting!! Congratulations! So happy for you guys!