"And with stout hearts look ye forth till tomorrow. God will protect you; then do what is right!"
STOUTHEARTED (adj): having or showing no fear when faced with something dangerous, difficult, or unknown.
SYNONYMS: audacious, aweless, bold, brave, courageous, dauntless, fearless, gallant, heroic, intrepid, lionhearted, manful, manly, plucky, stalwart, valiant, valorous
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Simpsonize Me
Alan
Jenny
My brother Matt sent me this link to Simpsonize yourself. You upload a photo of yourself and then you can adjust features like hair length, body type, etc. I've only seen a handful of Simpsons episodes my entire life, but this was fun nonetheless!
OK, Alan's is just freaky similar. You're gorgeous (of course, it runs in the family), and the Buddy has that mischievious look in his eye. Yeah, that's about right.
3 comments:
That's a little scary. Do you need an outlet, Jenny? :)
Wow! That's awesome! I've always wondered how I would look in the Simpson's world.
OK, Alan's is just freaky similar. You're gorgeous (of course, it runs in the family), and the Buddy has that mischievious look in his eye. Yeah, that's about right.
Post a Comment