"And with stout hearts look ye forth till tomorrow. God will protect you; then do what is right!"
STOUTHEARTED (adj): having or showing no fear when faced with something dangerous, difficult, or unknown.
SYNONYMS: audacious, aweless, bold, brave, courageous, dauntless, fearless, gallant, heroic, intrepid, lionhearted, manful, manly, plucky, stalwart, valiant, valorous
Monday, June 22, 2009
A Wedding and Two Handsome Boys in Tuxes
Last week Alan's brother Paul was married to his sweetheart, Courtney. The entire day was wonderful, and we are so excited for them to start their new lives together!
The two men in my life
I don't usually like to post pictures of myself, but someone told me that I looked "stunning" that evening.
11 comments:
I agree you look stunning! You look so great!
Wow, Jenny, you really do look stunning! I love those that you posted :) and on the other blog too...
You do look stunning. Hey Jenny I am coming to Utah later this week. Could you email so we can set up a time to get together.
ow,ow you look hot! cute pictures of your family!
Like everyone already said, you all look great. Even a tux for the Buddy, wow!
hot and sexy...watch out!
And watch out for Jared with that tongue action! If he can do that, it means he will be able to whistle. I can't roll my tongue and I can't whistle :(
Jenny, you look so beautiful and your men are studs. I didn't know that Jared can do your tongue tricks! What a talent.
Yay! Love your pics! I'm glad it went great. P.S. When can we play? I miss you too much!
I love weddings. It's a great time to dress up and enjoy the fancier (and sometimes sillier) side of each other. You do look hotza-matza!
beautiful jenny!
definitely stunning. :)
Post a Comment