The past two Sundays Jared has decided he hates nursery again. A week ago Alan and I had to take turns staying with him in nursery, but I was just assuming that it was because we had just gotten back from a camping trip and he was exhausted.
Well, yesterday during Sacrament meeting he asked me if he had to go to nursery and I said yes. Then, I swear to you, he started pre-meditating how he would hate nursery. He sat on the floor of the chapel and said to himself, "I don't want to go to nursery. I'm going to want my mommy and daddy. I'm going to cry."
We left him in nursery for a good long time, but finally the nursery leaders had to come get me because he was freaking out. It was so weird!!! He has been going to nursery for 9 months now, and usually he can't wait to go during Sacrament meeting. (He used to say "Go to nursery!" after every single "Amen" in Sacrament meeting.)
I'm wondering if he has stranger anxiety again, or if he is just crying on purpose to get us to stay with him. He also cried when my sister-in-law babysat him a few days ago, something he hasn't done in a long time. Hmm... any advice?
No comments:
Post a Comment