"And with stout hearts look ye forth till tomorrow. God will protect you; then do what is right!" STOUTHEARTED (adj): having or showing no fear when faced with something dangerous, difficult, or unknown. SYNONYMS: audacious, aweless, bold, brave, courageous, dauntless, fearless, gallant, heroic, intrepid, lionhearted, manful, manly, plucky, stalwart, valiant, valorous
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Billy Ash
My former roommate Ashley and her two adorable little girls came to visit me one day last week while coming out for Ashley's siblings' college graduations. It was so good to see her! I love this picture, taken by Ashley's almost-four-year-old. I was too lazy to crop out Jared's face on the far left. :) Thanks for stopping by, Billy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This picture is awesome on so many levels!
Your picture turned out better than mine! I'm sorry we couldn't stop by again on Monday. I tried calling once, but you were busy. I was so glad to see you! Good luck these next few weeks! You can do it!
and it's hard to tell which one of us is pregnant in the picture :)
Post a Comment