Monday, January 9, 2012

Playing with Christmas Toys

Jared in disguise



Maggie loves her new hat and gloves from Alan's parents. Especially the gloves. In fact, in the two weeks since Christmas, she is either wearing/carrying/sleeping with the gloves for at least 15 hours a day. She even tries really hard to pick up things (like cereal) while she's wearing them.

1 comment:

AOlson said...

I love it!

I just bought a tub to put under Will's bed to hold his many capes and Darth Vader belt and mask. I was going to call it the cape tub, but Will thought disguise tub was more appropriate. I love Jared and his disguise which made me think of all the wonderful disguises we could fill the tub with.

Maggie is precious. I love that she has the gloves with her all the time. She looks so grown up! A while back, I didn't recognize her in your museum post. I thought, "Oh that must be one of Jared's friends." I am behind the times. Do you feel like she's growing up fast too?