I still need to blog about all our Halloween festivities, but I just had to post this funny video. Last night our ward had a talent show, and the final act in the show was Alan doing the Napoleon Dynamite dance. It was so hilarious! This isn't a super great video I took because I was trying to film with one hand and hold Maggie with the other.
"And with stout hearts look ye forth till tomorrow. God will protect you; then do what is right!" STOUTHEARTED (adj): having or showing no fear when faced with something dangerous, difficult, or unknown. SYNONYMS: audacious, aweless, bold, brave, courageous, dauntless, fearless, gallant, heroic, intrepid, lionhearted, manful, manly, plucky, stalwart, valiant, valorous
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Alan "Dynamite" Stout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Alan, that was awesome! Thanks for a few minutes of belly laughs! Where did you find moon boots? Tim is impressed with your sweet skills :)
And Jenny, good job too! That is a hard song to play in an orchestra, so I can imagine it would be hard with only four people.
What a skill set! Nunchuck skills, bow staff skills, dancing skills, mad piano skills. Are you sure you're not secret agents?
Thanks for posting the videos. Very fun to watch. I love the piano piece.
Those are the best videos ever made! (Like anyone can even KNOW that...)
"Be kind to your web-footed friends, for a duck may be somebody's muuuuuuuther..."
Very nice indeed!
Look how talented you both are. That video of Alan is HILARIOUS! I wish I could have seen it in person!!
Yup, tears of laughter here. Pretty sweet moves. Also, very hard piano piece--very good job!
AWESOME performances! Both of them! Several of my family members play the piano well and I miss hearing it around the house. And who knew Alan had such mad dancing skillz?!
Made. My. Day. Thanks for sharing!!!!
We just watched this as a family again. You had our kids in tears!
Post a Comment