Before I get into all the Christmas posts, I thought I'd put a few pictures and videos up from the beginning of December.
Maggie loves all things princess, fairy, mermaid, etc. and she knows the entire "Part of Your World" song from The Little Mermaid. I could only get part of it on video, though.
Maggie also got her hair cut! I did it myself one evening after getting so sick of it being tangled all the time. After I was done she said, "Mommy, is it a princess haircut?" YES!
 |
| Jared got a new haircut, too, the same evening |
Here's a few cute pictures of Evelyn:
This video is of her squeals and squawks. I love them!
 |
| Wow, I love this girl. She is about 8 months in this photo. |
 |
| She looks like a little Eskimo with this car seat cover |
Trying hard to get a good picture of Evelyn in her "My First Christmas" dress (taken a few days before Christmas. Maggie wore this dress, too, when she was a baby.)
 |
| "Sisters, sisters! There were never such devoted sisters..." |
 |
| Snowman cheeseball I made for a Christmas party. It looked cute, but only about half of it got eaten. I think the rest got thrown away... |
No comments:
Post a Comment