Monday, January 6, 2014

A Fun Visit!

Kent with his two sons
About a week before Christmas we received a phone call from Kent and Janice with such a wonderful Christmas surprise: they were going to be coming out our way for a visit during the Christmas break!  We were so lucky to have them stay in our home, and I know that we (and Alan's brother, Paul, and his wife Courtney) had such a wonderful time with them getting to know them even better.  


Maggie and Evy in cute matching clothes.  Janice has good taste!

Our kids sure loved our visitors!  Kent and Janice were so nice to play lots of games with Jared and Maggie and give them lots of attention.  

The night before Kent and Janice had to make their long drive back home, we all went out to eat (sans children) at The Melting Pot, a restaurant I had always wanted to go to!  I was blown away by how fancy and yummy everything was.   We had such a great time with great food and wonderful company.

(Sorry about the blurry picture.  The food is in focus!  Ha ha.)



We were sooooooooo glad that they came and are excited to see them again soon!!  

2 comments:

Courtney Stout said...

That was such a fun weekend!!! I love the picture of all of us at The Melting Pot, that was such a fun night!!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! Your baby is so BIG! Where does the time go? Glad you had a fun time with visitors. I've never been to the Melting Pot--it looks like it's worth it!