Thursday, February 20, 2014

January 2014

I really hate January.  As my mother-in-law says, you could take away the six weeks between New Year's and Valentine's Day and not miss too much.  I completely agree.  I hibernated during most of the month.  Seriously. Anyway, here are a few pictures. 


One afternoon I took the kids sledding.  Evy looked super cute bundled up.  Our sledding trip didn't last too long since Maggie had to go to the bathroom AGAIN.  



Here is Maggie playing princesses with her cousin Summer:

I finally moved Evelyn from the little tiny baby tub to the big tub with Maggie.  Here is her very first "big girl" bath.  In the second picture, she is smiling, not crying.  Ha ha.  She LOVES baths and always tries to lunge in the tub before I'm ready to put her in.




Evy pulled up to standing early in January.  She's so cute, but now nothing is safe on tables or couches!!


Jared got to dress up like an old man for the 100th day of school.  This was the best we could come up with on short notice: flannel shirt and these silly glasses.

Here's to January being over!!!!!!

No comments: