Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Happy Birthday, Evelyn!


This month we celebrated Evelyn's birthday!  I can't believe she is two already!  Evelyn has the first birthday out of a big line of birthdays in our family, so she has quickly learned what birthdays (and presents!) are all about!
These are as fancy as my cakes get...

coloring books


My Little Ponies!




 Two-year-olds are easy to please, as far as presents go: new coloring books, My Little Ponies, books, and a hand-me-down Leap Frog shopping cart (thanks, Shell!) Oh, yeah, and a cute ladybug outfit!


Good job blowing it out!



We love our Evelyn!  She is so big!  She talks so much, knows all of her colors, and a few ABC's.   She loves to be doing whatever her big brother and sister are doing!  She is a joy to cuddle!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

We have that same fun shopping cart! And I think your cake is darling. Happy birthday Eveyln (and Alan)!!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness--has it been that long already?!?! I don't think I've seen you since Evie was born! Well, she's darling. Happy birthday to her!