
1. He married me
2. He literally "wooed" me when we were dating
3. He earned his Bachelor's and Master's degrees in a rigorous, top-notch program
4. He works really, really hard to support our family
5. He eats everything and anything that I cook
6. He knows how to iron
7. He writes me poetry
8. He changes all of the poopy diapers when he's home (thanks for the idea, Shell!)
9. He fixes all the things that need fixing
10. He watches chick flicks with me
11. He lets me put my cold feet on his legs in bed
12. His favorite person to talk to and spend time with is ME!
13. He gets up at the same time as me, even when it is obscene-o'clock
14. He has more faith than I will ever have
15. He is Super Daddy
3 comments:
You figured out how to do pictures. Yea for you! Love the pictures, too. Alan is a great stoutheart!
Alan is such a neat, classy guy. I'm so glad you guys found each other.
How sweet! OK, maybe he's good enough for ya, then.
Post a Comment