Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jared the Model


My friend Jessica's mom, Sondra, is a photographer, and she asked me if she could take Jared's picture for some advertising. She did a wonderful job, and she was so extremely patient with Jared's short attention span. You can view Sondra's blog and website here and here. Meanwhile, here are some of Jared's photos.





8 comments:

Amanda said...

He is the cutest little Buddie model! I can't believe how much he is looking more and more like Alan these days!

Ann-Marie said...

too cute!

Ruth said...

He is just adorable! What will he advertise?

Jennifer said...

He is so handsome!

J n Bee said...

how I love the shy, crooked smile!

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

What a cute boy! Is it too early for an arranged marriage with Ava Rose? Ha ha!:)

LuckyMatt said...

Really cute picts, sis.

Someone from the John Stout Family said...

Can't I have him? He is to cute!
-Angela