Last week I went with some other moms and kids in my neighborhood to a dinosaur museum. Jared had lots and lots of fun, although now when I ask him what his favorite part of the museum was he says "The potties flushed ALL BY THEMSELVES!" Yes, potties and potty training is still in the front of our minds.
"And with stout hearts look ye forth till tomorrow. God will protect you; then do what is right!" STOUTHEARTED (adj): having or showing no fear when faced with something dangerous, difficult, or unknown. SYNONYMS: audacious, aweless, bold, brave, courageous, dauntless, fearless, gallant, heroic, intrepid, lionhearted, manful, manly, plucky, stalwart, valiant, valorous
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Dinosaur Museum
Last week I went with some other moms and kids in my neighborhood to a dinosaur museum. Jared had lots and lots of fun, although now when I ask him what his favorite part of the museum was he says "The potties flushed ALL BY THEMSELVES!" Yes, potties and potty training is still in the front of our minds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would NEVER, in a million years call you fat. I think you look great - especially for being due in a few weeks! :-)
Automatic potties are cool! You don't look fat just cute n pregnant!
Haha, he is so stinkin funny! Court and I were talking about what a cute little guy he is. i guess Paul was there too... Anyway, can't wait to see you guys tomorrow and for cherry Maggie to come!
Post a Comment