- Lots of yard work: plan vegetable garden, spray apple tree, mow lawn, clean out our nasty pond/fountain, weeding
- Assemble our massive swing set that we just inherited (and disassemble our old, run-down one)
- Fix the leak in our roof
- Look over checklist for new baby: a couple of awesome friends in my ward are actually throwing me a baby shower this Saturday, so I can do this after the shower is over. And then. . . Thank You notes!!!
- Deep cleaning of bathrooms and kitchen one more time
- Play the organ one more time in church before my "sabbatical" (I'm sure everyone in my ward loves watching me waddle to and from the organ on Sundays) and tie up about a MILLION loose ends for my other church calling so that someone can temporarily take over for me
- Go to the park a lot and give Jared LOTS of attention
- Go on a couple more dates with Alan. We went and saw a production of the musical Peter Pan a couple nights ago, but I would LOVE to make it to the temple one more time and perhaps out to dinner again.
- We have some plans with extended family, coworkers, and friends over the next couple of weekends. We'll see how many events we can handle attending!
- Sleep--oh wait, I wish I could sleep more! And, I wish Jared was still taking naps so that I could, too!
"And with stout hearts look ye forth till tomorrow. God will protect you; then do what is right!" STOUTHEARTED (adj): having or showing no fear when faced with something dangerous, difficult, or unknown. SYNONYMS: audacious, aweless, bold, brave, courageous, dauntless, fearless, gallant, heroic, intrepid, lionhearted, manful, manly, plucky, stalwart, valiant, valorous
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Pregnancy Countdown
Jared came almost a week early, so I get pretty excited/freaked out thinking about how close I am to meeting my little girl! (I am also already dilated a bit and effaced quite a bit--I'll spare you the details.) There is still so much on my To Do List (and my "Honey-Do" List):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I totally relate to your list...except I have to start making decisions about what is MOST important because I have less than a week before my doctor will induce me! So sorry to hear that Jared isn't taking naps any longer!!
You guys are great! Good luck getting it all done!
You have a leak in your roof? I hadn't heard that one!
yay! i cant wait to meet little midge either!
Post a Comment