Monday, June 28, 2010

A Prayer

I have so much to blog about! I have all sorts of pictures of Maggie I need to upload, we just got back from a family reunion, and our newest nephew was born this weekend! However, I just had to jot this down before I forgot. This was a blessing on the food recently heard from Jared:

"Dear Heavenly Father, bless me to not be sick and to not throw up, bless the food to make our bodies strong, grateful that we could go to McDonald's where the potties flushed all by themselves and the water turned on all by itself but the air didn't turn on by itself. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. Bless the napkins. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."

Alan and I were trying soooooo hard not to laugh. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!! That is AWESOME! I love all his details.

Karie said...

That's super funny! How cute!

Ashley said...

Natalie always notices if the potty and sinks are "magic" or not. The "magic potty" always scares her when it flushes before she gets off.
And I love it when they can think and pray for what is important to them :)