This week I was lucky to be able to babysit my newest nephew Gabe for a few hours. He and Maggie are only 6 weeks apart, so I guess I got a teensy taste of what it's like to watch twins!
I tried to catch a few pictures, but Maggie kept turning her head to look at her handsome cousin, and Gabe kept opening his mouth (a half-smile?). Of course Jared wanted to be in the picture, too, but he is so talented at NOT smiling a real smile as well. Hmmm...what to do?
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH! they are all so cute! maggies hair kills me- it is SO adorable! thank you again- im sorry im such a paranoid nutcase
So stinking cute! You are right, Jared is pretty talented at that... aha! BUt so cute! I have the cutest niece and nephews!!!
My little Mia is wearing the same outfit as Maggie. Love it.
I love the last one cause he's looking at him like "what are you doing here? You need to leave"
Ps. I've had beati quorum via stuck in my head all day. Happy to have those memories singing to me all day. Miss you!
It seems like I almost always take at least 10 pictures of the kids together, hoping that at least one will turn out nice!! (Then I usually delete the others... :) Your kids are so darn cute!!
Post a Comment