Last week, in addition to our fun time at the Farm, we went to Cornbelly's with the Pratts. (Jared was in heaven! He is so used to being cooped up in our house!) It was a lot of fun, but the weekend price was a bit much for a three-year-old, if you ask me.
Jared rode with the Pratts on this wagon ride while I stayed with Maggie
Playing in all the play houses
One of the best features is a "corn box": like a sand box but with hard corn kernels.
2 comments:
I love my little Jarrey man! I want to kiss his face. Right now. And you can tell him I said so. Plus I love his little hoodie :)
Looks like tons of fun! My favorite is Jared sitting in that huge chair--my brain is doing flip flops on that one! Hee Haw Farms had a bunch of similar activities but we missed the duck racing--Katelyn would have loved it. We'd still love to get together sometime--just dealing with a few issues that have to be resolved first...I'll email you when we're ready to do something. How's preschool going?
Post a Comment