I just realized I forgot to post about a fun get-together we had with my three former roommates, the Billies. (To read more about the Billies, click here.) This actually happened a while ago, but a few of my blog viewers will appreciate this.
Ashley came in from out of state for a weekend visit. We got together as former roommates with our husbands and children for a delicious dinner and some good times. We are excited to see Ashley's new baby when she comes out again in September!
Ashley came in from out of state for a weekend visit. We got together as former roommates with our husbands and children for a delicious dinner and some good times. We are excited to see Ashley's new baby when she comes out again in September!
2 comments:
we are so cute!
So fun!! Has Ashley had her baby, yet? I don't remember when she's due. We were both in Indiana and I'm kicking myself that we never got together before I left. Glad you girls had fun!!
Post a Comment