Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pantless

Here's what we have been seeing a lot of lately at our house. Yes, Jared loves to take off his pants. Does that mean he's ready for potty training? I wish.



In fact, Jared is obsessed with knees--his own and everyone else's. We have a Winnie the Pooh storybook that he calls "Rah knee" (Christopher Robin's knees), and while we read it he points to Christopher Robin's knees in every single picture. We also have a BYU boardbook that he calls "chih knee" (cheerleader's knees).



Jared just learned to say "I love you" in the past couple of days. Sorry this video is sideways.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so sweet Jenny! (The "I love you" part, not the pantless part!) Jared is growing up so big! He looks kind of like your dad in the profile shot. We miss you guys and love you lots!

Ann-Marie said...

what a funny kid! i loved the video!!