I'm just over 12 weeks along, and our little squirt is about the size of a lime right now (pun intended). I don't have a scanner yet, so here's the best "baby's 1st portrait" you're gonna get:
I haven't been quite as sick as I was with my first pregnancy, but I still feel really crummy in the early morning, the late night, and sometimes in the middle of the night. Yuck! I'm excited for the morning sickness and other unpleasant first trimester symptoms to hopefully disappear soon! (Can we say, less potty stops, please!!)
We are very, very excited for this new change to come about in our lives!!!
17 comments:
Yahoo!!! I am so excited for this post! I have been so good at not telling anyone ;)
Yay! Yay!
Yay!
Congrats Jenny! Yay! I'm the first to comment on your news. :) I love that we are about a month apart. Keep us updated on your progress.
WAHOO!!!! Congrats!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! We are SO excited for you guys! Jared sure looks excited in that picture. :)
I am soooooo excited for you! I hope you start feeling better soon. It is so easy to forget how miserable I was now that I am feeling better. Jared's shirt is too cute! BTW I got my swine flu shot at the OB.
woo hoo! I am SO excited for you guys! I really hope this yucky-feeling part of the pregnancy goes away soon. I can't wait to see you and congratulate you in person! Are you still up to having us over next week? We'll be in touch :)
That is wonderful news..here is to good health and beautiful babies!!
We're so happy for you, Alan, and Jared! Congratulations!
By the way, I'm at least 27th in line for Outliers. So it'll be a while before I can get reading.
Lots of love from Boise!!!
Hooray! Congrats! Here's hoping it's another darling boy! (I love having 2 boys...SO MUCH FUN!)
Congratulations Jennay! We are very happy for you! I'm sure Jared will be a great big brother. Love you lots!
Oh Congrats! How exciting!
Congrats! I hope you get feeling better soon, the first trimester is horrible.
I wondered when you'd tell the blogging world about your secret :) Congratulations!
Congrats! That is super exciting!! Two kids=BUSY, but so fun!!
Congratulations to you too, Jenny! Yikes, I'd hate to experience the morning sickness from your first pregnancy, because this one sounds so not fun either! Good luck getting through it. Luckily, it should be over soon, since you're pretty much our of your 1st trimester.
Congratulations!:)
Post a Comment