Also, here are some more pictures of the Buddy for your enjoyment. I love how I can NEVER get a good picture of Jared's cute smile.
"And with stout hearts look ye forth till tomorrow. God will protect you; then do what is right!" STOUTHEARTED (adj): having or showing no fear when faced with something dangerous, difficult, or unknown. SYNONYMS: audacious, aweless, bold, brave, courageous, dauntless, fearless, gallant, heroic, intrepid, lionhearted, manful, manly, plucky, stalwart, valiant, valorous
Thursday, November 19, 2009
ABC's
Also, here are some more pictures of the Buddy for your enjoyment. I love how I can NEVER get a good picture of Jared's cute smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! Haha, lean in closet. I remember seeing it, it was pretty small.
Cute!
I couldn't carry a tune until I started playing the piano, so when I was 8 years old. I wouldn't worry too much about it! But it's still pretty dang cute while he's trying! :)
This was an awesome post!
So fun!! Don't worry about Jared seeming to be tone deaf. A lot of kids are that way. Both my kids have been that way, but as Emma's been getting older she's gotten a lot better singing in tune. Plus, even a 'tone deaf' person can be taught to carry a tune, just like Heber J Grant was it who taught himself? Anyway, hope the pregnancy is going well!! :)
Love the video. He may be just discovering melody, but he already has good diction and rhythm. You need all of those to make good music. What a talented little buddy!
is it just me or does he look just like Linus!
Mimi
Post a Comment