"And with stout hearts look ye forth till tomorrow. God will protect you; then do what is right!"
STOUTHEARTED (adj): having or showing no fear when faced with something dangerous, difficult, or unknown.
SYNONYMS: audacious, aweless, bold, brave, courageous, dauntless, fearless, gallant, heroic, intrepid, lionhearted, manful, manly, plucky, stalwart, valiant, valorous
13 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You will absolutely love having a girl. (Not that it's better than a boy- just so fun that it's so different!)
yea Congrats! It is fun having one of each!
Congrats!! That's so exciting!! We should trade clothes or something.
YEA!! It is so fun to have one of each. Congrats!
Yahoo! Now I can for sure buy cute little girl things now! I can't wait!
I think it's great. Little girl stuff is just so cute. The Buddy will be a great big brother for her.
Yipee! Jared will be a good big brother to his sister.
Yeah! I am so excited for you. By the way, when is our next get together?? :-)
Little girls are so much fun! Can't wait to see all the cute crochet things you make for her! congrats!
I am SO excited!:)
I'm very excited for you guys! Congratulations! So fun that we are both having girls. :)
You must name her Billie...
I just got back home and started reading people's blogs that are on my home computer--so I just saw this.
YAY!! Congrats on a girl! We're excited for ours, too. :)
Post a Comment