"And with stout hearts look ye forth till tomorrow. God will protect you; then do what is right!"
STOUTHEARTED (adj): having or showing no fear when faced with something dangerous, difficult, or unknown.
SYNONYMS: audacious, aweless, bold, brave, courageous, dauntless, fearless, gallant, heroic, intrepid, lionhearted, manful, manly, plucky, stalwart, valiant, valorous
Monday, January 9, 2012
Rapunzel
We got the movie Tangled for Christmas. Jared loves it. The past few days I have seen him with a long beige blanket wrapped around his head. He pretends it is his long hair. Then he drapes it over the banister. He is such a character!
I'm not entirely sure that movie is good for the kids...Natalie wants to run around barefoot and never cut her hair again. I think Jared's plan is better...just get extensions :)
2 comments:
haha! love it!! :)
I'm not entirely sure that movie is good for the kids...Natalie wants to run around barefoot and never cut her hair again. I think Jared's plan is better...just get extensions :)
Post a Comment