This post is to just show some of the fun but random things we did in May. First up, Jared was in a six-week soccer league with other 3- and 4-year-olds in our neighborhood. He didn't make any goals, but he did a good job chasing a kicking the ball. We made big progress from soccer last fall: last fall he hated it and said he never wanted to do it again, but this spring he actually had fun and has even wanted to play soccer with Alan in our backyard a lot. Jared is in front in the picture below and then on the ground in the second picture (oops!)
 |
| Maggie came to Jared's games, too, but I wouldn't say she enjoyed it. Ha ha. |
Second up, we went with some good friends of ours to see the Children's Exhibit at the Church History Museum. These friends of ours, the Curtises (no relation), were in our first married-student ward, but then they lived in Pittsburgh for a while before moving back here. Now they are in our stake and live just up the road, and the husband, Ross, works at the same company as Alan. I love hanging out with Anna; she and I were pregnant (one month apart!) at the same time and were visiting teaching companions when we were first married.
 |
| Jared on Nephi's boat with Tereesah and Brieda |
 |
| Jared is fishing on Nephi's boat |
 |
| Maggie is "feeding the missionaries" |
 |
| Jared is collecting eggs from under the stuffed chickens |
We also have a park close to our house with ducks. We have only been once so far this summer, but I'm sure we'll be back!
Wow, I'm still behind on my posts! I still need to post about Jared's preschool graduation, our trip to Bear Lake, and saying goodbye to our family missionary, Elder Mason Stout!
No comments:
Post a Comment